propaganda aggainst Jesus

Let the light of Christ shine through you Mike and they will be drawn to Him.

:D Hi SC
Jesus is Truth. He says that He is found by ALL who seek him and search for Him with all their hearts.

Jeremiah 29:11-13

11For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
12Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. 13And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

He and His truth is not hidden to those who would believe in Him. (I know this touches upon the concept of election but I truly believe that God wants to reveal Himself to everyone; they have to "have the want to" too. ;))

Deuteronomy 31:16-18 (KJV)

16And the LORD said unto Moses, Behold, thou shalt sleep with thy fathers; and this people will rise up, and go a whoring after the gods of the strangers of the land, whither they go to be among them, and will forsake me, and break my covenant which I have made with them.
17Then my anger shall be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them, and I will hide my face from them, and they shall be devoured, and many evils and troubles shall befall them; so that they will say in that day, Are not these evils come upon us, because our God is not among us? 18And I will surely hide my face in that day for all the evils which they shall have wrought, in that they are turned unto other gods.
Revelation 6:15-16 (KJV)
15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man,hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Psalm 27:7-9 (KJV)
7Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me. 8When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek. 9Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.

One of satan's tactics is to blind people from the truth.

2Co 4:3 But also if our gospel is hidden, it is hidden to those being lost,
2Co 4:4 in whom the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving ones, so that the light of the glorious gospel of Christ (who is the image of God) should not dawn on them.

2Th 2:9 whose coming is according to the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2Th 2:10 and with all deceit of unrighteousness in those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, so that they might be saved.

Mat 13:19 When anyone hears the Word of the kingdom and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and catches away that which was sown in his heart. This is the seed sown by the wayside.

I don't think satan cares if a person is religious as long as he isn't born again. If he is born again, then the devil tries to keep him from living a victorious life through Jesus Christ and winning others to Him.

Satan is very effective at getting into churches and blinding people's eyes to the truth by getting them to trust in everything except the shed blood and finished work of Jesus Christ.

Satan deceives people into thinking that they are good enough to work their way into heaven, although God says in Isa. 64:6 that "All our righteousnesses are as filthy rags." God is not going to accept filthy rags as payment for sin. ONLY the shed blood and righteousness of His Son is sufficient to do that.

Back