1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Private conversations

Discussion in 'List of To be fixed items - Report here' started by JG27_chili, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Seems I can't reply to a conversation without starting my own. I can reply to my own but not to the sender. I can deal with it but it is kind of bothersome to go the extra mile to reply.

Chili out.
  2. Chili, which browser are you using. I have a feeling only you are experiencing this problem. Could you empty browser cache completely (delete history and cookies etc) and revisit cfs and see if it works?
  3. ok. I am using firefox as allways. OK i will dump the cache and the rest and will try it again. :)
  4. I think it might be working. I did as y asked. I only dumped cookies n cache. I will confirm later when I chat with some one. TY 4 the tech help :)

Chili out
  5. Okay Let me know. Thanks.
  6. Is it working Chili?
  7. Jeff I still have to open a new conversation to reply in PM unless I start it myself in both IE and Mozilla on both win 7 and win xp. Any tips my brother?
  8. Okay, I will reply to you via personal conversation.
  9. Doing it again. my browser is clean....both of them IE and Mozilla. O well. I'll deal with it