1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jahida, Feb 12, 2015.

1. It's important for me to reflect on my priorities because in a demanding world (work, families, activities etc.) it's easy to lose focus.

Matthew 6:33 Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Matthew 4:10 You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.

Philippians 2:4 Let each of you look out not only for his own interest, but also for the interest of others.

Matthew 6:24 No one shall serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other.

Jotted a few scriptures that help me keep the focus....please feel free to add scriptures :)
  2. Phil. 3:19b-20 "Their attention is on the earth, but our citizenship is in the heavens, an inheritance we await from Master Jesus the Anointed."
    Jahida likes this.
  3. nce we await from Master Jesus the Anointed."[/QUOTE]

Thank you Robin....a very good scripture....prioritizing a life worthy of heavenly citizenship!
    Relentless likes this.