Archive Precious Gifts - Week 11 (new beginnings)

Cosia

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Exec. Secretary
Precious Gifts - Week 11

New Growth - New Life
It is the beginning of Spring in the Northern Hemisphere. We can feel the warmer sunshine on our face. God's beautiful creation is waking up once more.

The hedgehog emerges from his winter den, baby birds sing out in their nests. Baby goats prance about full of joy.

Plants that grew weary with the cold and grey clouds, spread their leaves out to welcome the sunny, blue sky, beginning to feel happy again. The flowers peep out above the soil, ready to brighten the days with their wondrous hues.
Such beautiful gifts from the Lord.

And so we too can become weary, tired and move away from our Saviour. We need not feel discouraged if we fall in the dark, for all fall at times. We are weak and are still in the flesh. Even so, the good will pick themselves up again, and God's face will shine on them again. We can shine brighter than ever before.

Isaiah 41:10 KJV
"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I Am thy God. I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee, yea, I will uphold thee, with the right hand of my righteousness."

When we fall and believe we are lost, don't give up. Run to the LORD confess, repent and once more we are covered with Christ's righteousness. We can reach up, like those plants and ask for Christ's light.
God will not forsake us.

6026151.jpg

Back