Pre-rapture Vs Post Rapture

Tis only one tribulation (by satan)
tis only one rapture
and then God's wrath

That is also what order it comes in.

No Sir, I have to disagree with you here. The order of end time events is that The Rapture will take place 1st, then the Anti-christ will be revealed, Gods wrath of tribulation comes upon the earth for 7 years and then Jesus comes again in great power and glory.

2 Thess. 2:1-4
"Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ; and by our gathering together unto him,(Rapture)
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.(2nd Coming)3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;(Anti-christ) 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so(After 3 1/2 years) that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

If that is not convincing enought then lets read the teachings from Jesus Himself:

Matthew 24:15-16, & 21.........
"When ye therefore shall see the Abomination of Desolation, spoken of bt Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place (Temple), whosoever readeth, let him understand, then let them which be in Judea flee into the mountains..................
For then shall be GREAT TRIBULATION such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time no nor ever shall be".

Daniel 9:27
"And he (Anti-christ) shall confirm the covenant with many for one week (7 Years) and in the midst of the week (3 1/2 year mark) he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease (2 Thess 2:4) and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make is desolate even until the consumation and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate (Tribulation)."

I encourage us all to consider the whole counsel of God not opinions.

Correct that's because the book of Revelations REVEALS also of the end times. Also read the books of Matthew, Mark, and John.

Correct what, and what makes you think I have NOT read the gospels? Did I not comment on what I found in Matthew?
BTW, Revelation was written after 90AD, as were John 3 epistles. Paul wrote Thess in 50AD.
I wouldn't worry about me and Gene agreeing. We don't!

Correct that's because the book of Revelations REVEALS also of the end times. Also read the books of Matthew, Mark, and John.

Just to make sure we are all on the same page........there is no such book in the Bible as "RevelationS".

There is however a book named "The Revelation of Jesus Christ" which is the first line of the first verse in the Revelation.

The Revelation is both from Christ and about Christ. Christ is the revelation of God Himself.

Back