1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Praying in the Spirit...

Discussion in 'Thoughts for Today' started by Loon Watchman, Aug 25, 2016.

1. [​IMG]
    loriT, Abdicate, Melizza and 1 other person say Amen and like this.
  2. Praying in the Spirit - that is praying in tongues - is like unto a complete battery recharge from flat to full.
    I start the day off with half-hour of praying in the Spirit - my spiritual breakfast.

1Corinthians 14:14 For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prays, but my understanding is unfruitful.
    1Co 14:15 What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit,
    and I will sing with the understanding also. [A sister in the Lord, Rachel, often sings in tongues while she does her housework]
    Cturtle, Loon Watchman, loriT and 2 others say Amen and like this.
  3. Wow brother I do so agree !

Now then I also must caution any one else replying that according to rule #2
    Speaking in tongues found here is a topic in which CFS has had to prohibit or forbid do to the fact it tends to bring strife and arguments.

Now Waggles
    I Apologize for piggybacking off my reply to you but I just wanted to make sure this did Not turn into something that would cause an infraction to the rules and a brother or sister end up with a point or two.
    I pray you undetstand.
    Blessings Brother and it's the real breakfast of Champions. :)
    Cturtle likes this.