1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Praying before a meal can land you in jail.

Discussion in 'News and Articles' started by Ride4theSon, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Praying before a meal can land you in jail.

SOURCE: School prayer charges stir protests - Washington Times
  2. :pray: :pray: :pray:

:pray: :pray: :pray:

:pray: :pray: :pray:
  3. YEAH!

Though I have to add I find it a bit notable that so many commenters there are calling out ACLU for being anti-Christian when I recall not just a few months ago they were being praised for boldy defending Christians in other lawsuits.
  4. Just my opinion, but this is exactly what is majorly wrong and causing the problems facing our nation today. This is insane. when you can't bless your food without fearing to go to jail...well folks, it speaks for itself doesn't it?

I saw this on the news tonight. Not only could they face a fine of $5,000 and 5 years in jail, they could lose their retirement. All for saying grace?:eek:

We need to keep these gentlemen in our prayers.

5. The devil is working overtime lately it seems.... so sad.
  6. Are you sure you aren't thinking of the ACLJ ? :confused:

The ACLU doesn't defend Christians, only Muslim religions.

In fact, I think the ACLU actually breeds lions on the side, just in case they can ever bring that old Roman law back. :eek:
  7. Is the justice system warp?
  8. Yes, this world's justice system is warped, but God's is not.