1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Prayer Request For my P.hd Study

Discussion in 'Requests for Assistance' started by Lampu, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Hi,

Greeting in the wonderful name of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

I am from north east India, working as a Pastor along with my wife. Presently I am pursuing my Doctor of Theology at Union Biblical Seminary at Pune. My only income is my Pastor monthly salary ($130 US) only, I have applied few scholarship but all of them response are negative, the reason was that I was not from the main line Church and they have their own colleges which does not include our seminary. My wife work as a helper in our library, but due to her pregnancy she has to stop. My total tuition fees for one year came up to, ($2,630 US). I am deeply struggling managing my tuition fees and family expenses. Please share some of your thoughts and encourage so that God will help me to over come all these difficulties.
    Thank You
    In Christ
    Lampu

2. Will be praying for you and your wife! God loves you and where ever He sends you He will provide for you to accomplish what He has set out for you to do. I'll be praying in the spirit today to see what God leads me to share with you. I do have a mp3 series that may help you but i will have to get it to a dropbox so that you can go and get it.

God bless you brother! For now stand upon 2 Corinthians 9:8-11 and philippians 4:19.

Lampu likes this.
  3. Hi,
    Cturle, I am deeply grateful to you for your inspiring reply and praying for my needs. I would love to have your mp3 series as it may help me in one way or other way. I believe that through your prayer God will speak to you and share with me again. I am sharing here since I have no other sources that i can continue my doctoral study.
    Thank You once again

4. Hello Lampu! Welcome to CFS. Hope you have a pleasant stay here. I am also from India (Chennai). I live in US now though. I can understand how hard it can get with finances. I will pray for you and your family. God is good, all the time!

Lampu likes this.

5. Hi,
    Ravindran
    Thank you and God bless you. I am happy that you are aware of how your brothers and sisters in Indian face difficulties in financially, especially in the theological study. I do hope that miraculously God will sent some one who can help me in this situation.
    Thank You again
    God Bless
    Lampu