Prayer Request Pray for our U.S southern members

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Fish Catcher Jim, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Praying for All our southern members and families in Florida and Surrounding Areas.

Let us know how you are doing.
    Blessings
    FCJ

Major, Cturtle and godbe4me says Amen and like this.
  2. Yes, lifted in prayer

Major, Cturtle and Fish Catcher Jim says Amen and like this.
  3. Southern coastal Alabama was hit hard with two EF1 (estimated) tornadoes and straight line winds at 80 MPH. Trees and power lines down, roofs damaged, coastal flooding, street flooding, river flooding and general building damage throughout our Tropical Storm Research Center area in Gulf Shores, Alabama.

4 deaths reported near Dothan, Alabama, and Emergency Management Officials and First Responders are still evaluating conditions.

Prayers are appreciated...

Major and Cturtle say Amen and like this.
  4. Amen to the Prayers

5. Thank You Father for surrounding all those affected by the storms with Your comfort and peace. Thank You for quickly and supernaturally sending financial assistance and lots of people to help with the clean up and rebuilding of homes, spirits and people's lives. We give You all the glory for Your provision, and comfort. In Jesus Name Amen

Major and Fish Catcher Jim say Amen and like this.
  6. Amen. I have a 1st cousin who lives in Dothan and I am on the way up there to check on her.

Cturtle and Fish Catcher Jim say Amen and like this.
  7. Praying protection and favor over your traveling Sir.
    May you find good news on this journey.
    God Bless
    FCJ

8. Amen! I pray in agreement with you. In Jesus Name

Fish Catcher Jim likes this.
  9. Our family was well. No damage and no causalities. The area she lives in just had a lot of tree limbs and trash thrown around.
    She and her son live in a mobile home so one never knows what will happen with them.

Cturtle and Fish Catcher Jim say Amen and like this.
  10. Glory to God that is wonderful news.
    Blessings