1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Praise in the storm!

Discussion in 'Praise Reports / Testimonials' started by dnl30, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Praise in the storm!

i just wanted to really lift up my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in praise. Something that i've been going through for four years now, ever since my divorce in 2006, is finally coming to an end. I got great news today and hopefully it doesn't take a turn for the worse, which tends to be the story of my life. Any prayers would be greatly appreciated, that my current situation continues to go smoothly. thank you and God bless!
  2. Holding you up in prayer.
  3. Everyone goes though storms, but we know the one who calms the storms! Thank you Jesus!

Praying for you.
  4. To realize the worth of the ANCHOR, we need to feel the stress of the STORM...

If we cling to God, entrust our burdens and problems to Him, lifting them all up, praying continuously and doing His will, then all the burdens, pains and problems will pass in His time.
  5. I will pray that you continue to be sensitive to God's presence. God walks with us through our storms. You must be sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit in your situation. God is with you and He promised to never leave us nor forsake us.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me." Psalm 23:4

The valley is whatever situation, trial, tribulation that we go through. If we stay focused on God, there is nothing to fear for He is with us.

God bless,

6. This song kept running through my mind (and on the radio) when I went through a rough time last year:

Still brings tears as I remember His faithfulness.

Trust in the Lord, He's in control!
  7. Praise God that He holds us up through the worst points. Sending a prayer up for you now... done. :)
  8. Til the Storm Passes By

Here is a wonderful and beautiful song about the storms passing by. It say's a lot, and has helpd me many times when I am going through various storms. It has a poem down below it that is powerful also. Hope you enjoy this, as much I do

Til The Storm Passes By

9. Those are beautiful words HMS .... I have to look up that song
  10. Keep praising Him in the storm! Amen =)

Just one thing I want you to be cautious of:
    The bolded part of the sentence sounded "doubtful." Push the doubt out of your life. Just keep trusting God. Everything works out to those who love him!