Praise His Wonderful Name

I just want to say the Lord is wonderful. My sister was going through a lot (relationship, life, etc). She went on a Christian camp, and it was her first one. She said they woke up early, walked a lot, and the food wasn't great. But the worship was powerful, people prayed over her, and that she was baptized in his Holy Spirit. I prayed so hard that God would use this camp to change her heart and lead her in the right direction and He did! I'm so grateful he did. I just wanted to share that :)
<3

I just want to say the Lord is wonderful. My sister was going through a lot (relationship, life, etc). She went on a Christian camp, and it was her first one. She said they woke up early, walked a lot, and the food wasn't great. But the worship was powerful, people prayed over her, and that she was baptized in his Holy Spirit. I prayed so hard that God would use this camp to change her heart and lead her in the right direction and He did! I'm so grateful he did. I just wanted to share that :)
<3

Awesome. Another testimonial of how wonderful our Lord really is! Amen! I'm so happy for your sister!

Back