Praise God!

Praise God!

My name is Chris. I am the lead worshipper for Living Rock Ministries. My wife is Pastor Kristin who joined this forum site a couple of days ago and thought that I would enjoy this forum as well. I love the Lord Jesus :p and am so glad that I can have personal fellowship and friendship with my God and King. I hope to meet many other believers on this site; I enjoy discussing Contemporary Christian Music, stories of successful evangelism and topics from the Bible. May the Lord bless you today and show Himself to you in a personal way. God bless.

hi Chris, Welcome to CFS :-D .
Im happy... Pastor Kristin is encouraged and im sure you'll find it enjoyable too. the sites pretty new (just started in december 2005). :) so far the response is amazing.
pls invite your friends too. Ultimately Jesus's name should be uplifted. 8)

pm me whenever you need help.

God bless you

Welcome to the site! It's nice to meet you! You're ministry sounds great. I agree, it's great to meet other Christians in the world. I'm so thankful that God led me to join forums.

I hope you enjoy it here!

In Christ,

CLY

Greetings in the mighty name of Jesus, Chris! It's good to fellowship, encourage and stir one another up in the Lord, amen?! AMEN! I am fairly new here as well. I look forward to reading your posts! God bless you brother!

Welcome

Chris,

Welcome to the Christian Forum Site. If you have children at home I invite you to join us in the Family and Parenting site!

God bless,

Back