Post Your Favorite Christian Music Videos Here

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
Christ for the Nations is an awesome ministerial school. They have consistently produced awesome worship teams over the years.:)

Find me in the river of life. Constantly drinking from God's offering. Bathing in His glory. Humbled and at rest in the river. If you want to meet with the real me - you'll have to come to this river; for I will not leave it for anything.

Find me in the river of life. Constantly drinking from God's offering. Bathing in His glory. Humbled and at rest in the river. If you want to meet with the real me - you'll have to come to this river; for I will not leave it for anything.
Indeed Mark-This River of God, this outpouring of the Holy Spirit is life to all who partake of it.
Rev 22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Psa 46:4 There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.
The Lord showed me something one day as I was worshiping. Just as the Mississippi River had changed it's course and left behind oxbow lakes or false rivers the Holy Spirit is constantly moving- some start out in the flow of His ways and become stuck in traditions- when He moves on they are stay behind, the water becomes stagnant with no fresh flow. Indeed we are called to be vessels that our God can use for His glory and not filled with the religious traditions of man.

This may sound a little odd but when I am worshiping I sometimes picture myself jumping into this River of life, swimming to the bottom and breathing out everything my old life used to sustain it- then drawing a deep breath in I partake of the newness of His life.

Back