1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Possible Tsunami 22nd July

Discussion in 'News and Articles' started by Jake, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Possible Tsunami 22nd July

Just found some info on the net that there is a possibility of a Tsunami that might hit some parts of the world - Malaysia, Singapore, AUstralia, Mauritius, Srilanka, India, Indonesia and Possibly Philippines on the 22nd of July...

Read all about it..

snopes.com: July 22 2009 Tsunami Prediction

2. Take a closer look Jake- the article debunks the prediction.
  3. anything with 222222,s is usually a lie.only needed to read the date assumed.:eek:

4. So I wasn't really born on the 22nd of December? :p
  5. I didn't get a chance to read the article properly. I just got it as a forward and posted it. Maybe next time i should do some reading b4 i post it huh..? :confused:

6. All cool Boan....:)
  7. Todays news says that there was a small earthquake generated off the coast of the bottom of the south island of New Zealand...

Im sure those of you who are in the South Island must have felt it...News elsewhere said that this effect is going to be felt as a minor tsunami for Australia.

Who knows though..?

Whales being washed off the coast also signals a clear sign for a tsunami..[​IMG]

Just an update...

8. I say prayer is in order.....

9. +1

Oh yeah definitely...Agree with you there :)
  10. Lets see - counting today Tsunami's are possible- ahh- yeah, okay- they are possible 365 days this year. LOL!:p