1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Pls Report Downtimes

Discussion in 'Staff Announcements' started by Jeffin, Aug 30, 2013.

1. If you are experiencing websites downtimes or outages, please reply here. Thanks.
  2. I have experienced a few over the last couple of days or so. I did not think to take note of the times though.
    What I have experienced is the site seems to just go to sleep...become unresponsive. Is that what you mean? I thought it might have been FireFox at first, but Hey it isn't Windoze type S/W. I tried switching to Opera and found the same problem, I also interspersed my browsing with other American based sites and also some Ozzie sites and found that they were responding well, so intermediate node/relay issues seem not to be a factor. On one occasion I left the site then came back on line and all seemed OK...that could have been coincidental or it might have been in some way...I don't know, maybe a cookie issue.
  3. Hi @calvin, that is what I meant. The site goes unresponsive for a few seconds / minutes and then it wakes up. I have found the cause of the issue and I have started working on it now. Thanks for letting me know.
  4. #4 Jeffin, Sep 4, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2013
    The cause of the down-times have been dealt with. If you still experience lags, please reply here. Thanks.

Also some security updates done and advertisements removed.
  5. It went sleepy byes at 7:07pm my local time again. probably for about 1 minute
  6. Ooh really. :unsure: I've managed to repair some issues. I don't know what else is now causing it. Gotta keep investigating. Thank you for letting me @calvin.
  7. #7 calvin, Sep 7, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
    Well they are not entirely fixed Jeff. 9:20 am Saturday Morning I could not even log on. I could log on to two other US sites no problems. I then tried Opera and still could not log on here. I wish you were getting reports from some others. But it is not a BIG problem anyway.
    Jeffin likes this.
  8. Twice I couldn't post a reply, I left the thread and when I came back a few minutes later the first time there were three identical posts, the second time there were two identical, the second time was the thread New Birth, not Religion post # 85.

I sent a report at that time, I hope this helps.
    Jeffin likes this.