Please report changes

For example? :confused:
Lol, well, I'm slowly learning to understand it better. Like, I know when I reported something, it doens't go into the What's New thingy. And I'm pretty sure staff members aren't checking the Staff forum. But I haven't been either because life has been very hectic for me. . So that's why I think it's important that if I posted something in the staff forums, it should go into the New Posts section. I know, I know, it's not titled "New Posts" anymore. Lol.

All good help and advice here!

I wrote the last hundred or two Inner Room messages in FrontPage, which is used to program in HTML language for Net pages. I tried Word, etc., but with all my (probably too many!) enhancements, ultimately found that only FrontPage could handle it.

I then had to copy from FP into a post - then always had to fix up all the errors/differences by hand, i.e., fix them in BB Code when it "didn't like" what I copied from FrontPage! It was all quite major and a drain on my health and time, but was the only way I could find to not LOSE copy -- this all for the sake of a missing "SAVE POST"!!

Hmmm...

- BM

I've noticed that when I reply to a post, that thread does not appear on the stack when I click on 'What's New.'

Hey Jeff,

I thought you removed me from staff and just found out that you did not but it's just not showing up. The "prayer team" and Secretary titles are missing.

Hey Jeff,

I thought you removed me from staff and just found out that you did not but it's just not showing up. The "prayer team" and Secretary titles are missing.
Yeah, I don't exactly know where they went :( My Encourager tag went MIA as well!

Hey Jeff,

Yay! Its GodBe4ME! :D
Hi there. It sure is good to see you on here!

There are glitches on here and alot he has to do manually. For a while it showed the helpers were Mods LOL . It was really messed up. But little by little he's getting it worked out. And some things he has to wait til the next upgrade I think, but at least we can post. And he's in India or somewhere right now.

God bless you richly and you have a great week!

I've noticed that when I reply to a post, that thread does not appear on the stack when I click on 'What's New.'

I think 'whats new' is the new posts, which is what someone else posts not you. Its wierd but its always been that way.
We don't have 'todays' post' like before. But you can see what you just posted by going to 'watched threads', and then at the bottom left click 'all watched threads'. That is not a good set up at all and that really should be at the top and be called todays posts.

Yay! Its GodBe4ME! :D
Hi there. It sure is good to see you on here!

There are glitches on here and alot he has to do manually. For a while it showed the helpers were Mods LOL . It was really messed up. But little by little he's getting it worked out. And some things he has to wait til the next upgrade I think, but at least we can post. And he's in India or somewhere right now.

God bless you richly and you have a great week!

God bless you Godspeaks!!!!! It is sooooo good to see that you are still here with us. I am feeling much better. Thanks for letting me know that Jeff is away.

God bless,

Godbe4me, we missed you so much. I am happy you are back. Yea, I was travelling again for two days and today I had lunch with my relatives and then I had to go to the passport and police offices for documents for my change of citizenship. Oh yea, I am applying for Australian citizenship next month. :D There's a few things I need to do for that.

God bless you Godspeaks!!!!! It is sooooo good to see that you are still here with us. I am feeling much better. Thanks for letting me know that Jeff is away.

God bless,
I'm so happy to hear you're doing better! You take real good care of yourself, don't over do it :D

Yea, I was travelling again for two days and today I had lunch with my relatives and then I had to go to the passport and police offices for documents for my change of citizenship. Oh yea, I am applying for Australian citizenship next month. :D There's a few things I need to do for that.
That's great, you 'll be a full fledged citizen :)

Well, I must say, it really feels good to be back and it really feels good to know that I was missed.

God bless you all,

Godbe4me

Hey Jeff,

Only one can be displayed and I made a change so Secretary is the current one showing.

Godbe4me, we missed you so much. I am happy you are back. Yea, I was travelling again for two days and today I had lunch with my relatives and then I had to go to the passport and police offices for documents for my change of citizenship. Oh yea, I am applying for Australian citizenship next month. :D There's a few things I need to do for that.
Yay! How exciting! :D

It's baaaack.
Yay :] :] :]

All good help and advice here!

I wrote the last hundred or two Inner Room messages in FrontPage, which is used to program in HTML language for Net pages. I tried Word, etc., but with all my (probably too many!) enhancements, ultimately found that only FrontPage could handle it.

I then had to copy from FP into a post - then always had to fix up all the errors/differences by hand, i.e., fix them in BB Code when it "didn't like" what I copied from FrontPage! It was all quite major and a drain on my health and time, but was the only way I could find to not LOSE copy -- this all for the sake of a missing "SAVE POST"!!

Hmmm...

- BM

'Save as draft' feature has been suggested to the developers. We'll have to wait for them to do something.
Html can not be allowed into posts because I read that hackers can put in hack scripts to harm the website and members in it.

Hopefully, the 'save post' can be coded into our software. It would be great if you could also join and comment here. The more the people the more the chance of it being implemented.

Back