Please, I need help with my master's thesis

Hello all,

I need help and advise with my studies. As some of you might know I'm a psychology-student and also researcher in religion. In January 2008 I will need to finish my master's thesis,which is about Faith and Society. So we have December now and my professor told me that I will need at least 60 more American Christians who are willing to answer the questions of my questionnaire or I get into real problems with my thesis. :( The aim of my master's thesis is to answer the question: What can European Christians learn from American Christians? And I am sure there is a lot!

So please, if any one of you could help me with some information on that topic, with phrases from the bible, with contacts to US-American churches or with participating in the survey (Survey on Faith and Society), you can really help me! And I am sure that with the help of God I can help others a lot with a better understanding in the psyche of religion!

I really appreciate any help

God bless

Marc

here are a few books that may help.... they are fairly critical of American Christianity, and if anything could be helpful to European Christianity, it would be to avoid making the same mistakes we have...

Amazon.com: The Sensate Culture: Books: Harold O. J. Brown

Amazon.com: No Place for Truth or Whatever Happened to Evangelical Theology?: Books: David F. Wells

http://www.amazon.com/God-Wasteland-Reality-Fading-Dreams/dp/0802841791/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1200638665&sr=1-3

Amazon.com: The Scandal of the Evangelical Mind: Books: Mark A. Noll

When I attended Grace College and Seminary I became friends with a German who had come to the states to get his degree from Grace, and I recall him saying that these books were very helpful to him where, as a European, he needed to better understand Christianity in America and some of our own perceived problems... maybe they will be of some help to you as well.... I hope so...

blessings,
Ken

Back