please help me

M

mira77

please help me

hi ; am confused and i need your help . i dont believe in any religion , and i want to know about christianity . i have passed 3 years in looking for the true religion. i had a look on some religions and finally reached the point where i am hesitated bt two religions: christianity and islam .i lived in dubai for 4 years and i found people so generous , and i knew some principles of islam , because of this i want to know the principles of chrisdtianity from a person who believes in it . i have many many questions about life and god and and ..... so please if you want to help me , be patient .by the way i dont speak english very well ,,, so please use simple english .

I checked out other religions, and spent a lot of time in no religion. I have 2 degree's in biology, and it was when I was taking a bunch of cell molec. biology classes taht I started to realize the probablility of life spontaneously generating was to weak to believe. I tried everything, and found the Way to complete my life as a human.

I acccepted Jesus into my heart, and found the most amazing thing called GRACE.

My friend. It is about knowing God. Jesus is fully God and fully man. Man is sick and sinful, and dead towards God. He needs a savior. Jesus Christ came to this earth which He made, left all of His majesty and glory, and came to be slaughterd in the place of sinners that He died to save. Without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness. We are sinners, that means we have all disobeyed what God commands, and have gone our own way. Because of our sinful choices and actions we are in need for Jesus to save us. There is no way to the Father but through Him. He and the Father are One. He who has the Son has the Father. In Him is life. This is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His only Son, to die for us as an sacrafice that atoned for our sins, if we do in fact believe in Him. Ephesians 2:8-10 (ESV) Turn to Him and be saved, He is God and there is no other. There is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved. We stand guilty, condemned, sick, ungodly, and urighteous befor Him. Go to Christ for mercy and forgiveness, and He will love you freely with open arms. Men make statues of a god with cold, dead eyes, crossed arms, an angry expression. Jesus Christ spread His arms, said 'Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do' He suffered in place of the guilty, He gave them His righteousness in exchange for His sin. It is a glorious swap, and no greater picture do we have of God's Holy hatred for sin, of Jesus bearing our guilt and shame, of Jesus taking the punishment in our place, of God's wrath being poured out on sin, of Jesus laying His life down for us, of God crushing His beloved Son because He loved us. All praise to God. What other God reveals Himself as a Husband to His people that gave Himself up for His Wife, the Church of true believers. His blood was poured out and His body was broken for me, and I am forgiven, the least of my brothers, all by His mercy and for His glory. May He do the same for you, may you respond to His call and seek Him at His leading and come to a saving-soul-changing-life-giving knowlede of Him in Christ Jesus our Lord who is Blessed forever and ever Amen.

Back