Piglet with monkey's face

Discussion in 'News and Articles' started by Boanerges(Inactive), Jul 27, 2008.

1. That is one ugly piglet. Maybe the mother was scared by a monkey while pregnant. :D

2. That's actually kind of interesting. Usually piglets are extremely cute animals! I am not sure if it possible, but maybe some monkey semen or something got in the pig's eggs. :confused:

Interesting, though. It does look kind of weird though, lol...kind of scary. I can see a piggy nose and then it has those funky looking grayish-green eyes. Yikes! :eek:

3. Lol that's a really funny looking piglet!

4. I thought monkeys evolved into humans, not pigs into monkeys. :p

5. That image will haunt my dreams for the rest of my life.:(

6. ... kind of reminds me of a guy I used to work with back in the late 1960's... :D

7. Lol, maybe this is a missing link! :D:p

Yes, mine too. :eek:

Lol, Pastor Gary! It actually reminds me of one of the people who work up at McDonalds...:D

8. No, monkeys did NOT evolve into humans--except according to evolutionists.

9. The pig's face will haunt me.

I remember watching a movie with Bob Hope when I was a kid. This monkey turned around and it had Bob Hope's face and I just screamed!:eek: It horrified me! Just like that dog in Invasion of the Bodysnatchers. It had the hobo's face? Those things just bother me badly, I don't know why.

When they start messing with DNA like that...can you imagine a monkey with a human face serving your burgers? Sorry, but I'd get sick.:(

10. I know, I was only joking lol :D