1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Piglet with monkey's face

Discussion in 'News and Articles' started by Boanerges(Inactive), Jul 27, 2008.

1. That is one ugly piglet. Maybe the mother was scared by a monkey while pregnant. :D
  2. That's actually kind of interesting. Usually piglets are extremely cute animals! I am not sure if it possible, but maybe some monkey semen or something got in the pig's eggs. :confused:

Interesting, though. It does look kind of weird though, lol...kind of scary. I can see a piggy nose and then it has those funky looking grayish-green eyes. Yikes! :eek:
  3. Lol that's a really funny looking piglet!
  4. I thought monkeys evolved into humans, not pigs into monkeys. :p
  5. That image will haunt my dreams for the rest of my life.:(
  6. ... kind of reminds me of a guy I used to work with back in the late 1960's... :D
  7. Lol, maybe this is a missing link! :D:p

Yes, mine too. :eek:

Lol, Pastor Gary! It actually reminds me of one of the people who work up at McDonalds...:D
  8. No, monkeys did NOT evolve into humans--except according to evolutionists.
  9. The pig's face will haunt me.

I remember watching a movie with Bob Hope when I was a kid. This monkey turned around and it had Bob Hope's face and I just screamed!:eek: It horrified me! Just like that dog in Invasion of the Bodysnatchers. It had the hobo's face? Those things just bother me badly, I don't know why.

When they start messing with DNA like that...can you imagine a monkey with a human face serving your burgers? Sorry, but I'd get sick.:(
  10. I know, I was only joking lol :D