1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Picture is worth a 1000 words...Please Remember thesepictures

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Fish Catcher Jim, Mar 15, 2015.

1. I just wanted to post these two pictures as a reminder that it can get difficult for others to know who is good with their debating and talking and who is not. So please before you post Remember the old saying.......If you have nothing nice to say then please do not say anything and find a different thread....
    Thank You

IMG_20150315_023603.JPG taste u words.JPG
    Major, Euphemia, Siloam and 1 other person say Amen and like this.
  2. Thanks for posting this reminder. It helps me alot.
    Fish Catcher Jim likes this.
  3. HEHEHE I love it! :D
    Major and Fish Catcher Jim say Amen and like this.
  4. #4 CCW95A, Mar 15, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
    Not only is a picture worth a thousand words, it also works in reverse. No wonder the Word of God is so cool, "Taste" and "see" that the Lord is good! :)

Pro 25:11 A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
    Major, Fish Catcher Jim, Euphemia and 1 other person say Amen and like this.
  5. This is an excellent thread.
  6. #6 Major, Mar 16, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
    I would also add to your thoughts what the Apostle Peter said in 1 Peter 3:8-10........
    "Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous; 9 not returning evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary blessing, knowing that you were called to this, that you may inherit a blessing. 10 For “He who would love life And see good days, Let him refrain his tongue from evil And his lips from speaking deceit."
  7. Agreed! The apostle James agrees with you as well in 1:19
    "Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak and slow to wrath".
    CCW95A and Fish Catcher Jim say Amen and like this.