Photo Gallery

Discussion in 'Staff Announcements' started by Who am I, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Photo Gallery

I can't seem to get to the photo gallery. It just keeps going to,
    "The website cannot display the page"

2. I was going to say something but I was too lazy, even though it woulda been as easy as posting this :D

3. Thanks for reminding me. I thought my pc was acting up but there are issues with the gallery. Let me see if I can pass that on.:)

4. Yeah, I miss being able to look at others' photos.

5. Wow, what happened?

6. I sent a PM to the bosses!:eek: More than likely something happened while converting back to the old skins.

7. It's a problem this and some other websites encountered while updating the gallery software. I'll try rectify it and let you know.

8. I just thought I'd used up my views or people were tired of me looking at some photos over and over again.:eek:

Nice to know everybody else is having the same problem as me. Well...not nice that you're all having problems...but, oh you know what I mean!:)

9. Oooooooooooooohhhhhh… so you’re the one who used up the monthly allotment of views. :p

10. Lol, I was wondering why I couldn't see my pics either!

Hm, maybe the gallery has gone on strike...oh well. :D

11. At first I thought viewing pictures was a privilege I didn't have yet because they show up blank. :p

12. Aye, 'twas I!

I just had to keep going back to them toenails to see if they really were different colors, hee hee!:)

13. Gallery has been repaired. I should secretly charge everyone for using my bandwidth. [​IMG] Just kidding. It's unlimited so no problem there.