1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Photo Gallery

Discussion in 'Staff Announcements' started by Who am I, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Photo Gallery

I can't seem to get to the photo gallery. It just keeps going to,
    "The website cannot display the page"
  2. I was going to say something but I was too lazy, even though it woulda been as easy as posting this :D
  3. Thanks for reminding me. I thought my pc was acting up but there are issues with the gallery. Let me see if I can pass that on.:)
  4. Yeah, I miss being able to look at others' photos.
  5. Wow, what happened?
  6. I sent a PM to the bosses!:eek: More than likely something happened while converting back to the old skins.
  7. It's a problem this and some other websites encountered while updating the gallery software. I'll try rectify it and let you know.
  8. I just thought I'd used up my views or people were tired of me looking at some photos over and over again.:eek:

Nice to know everybody else is having the same problem as me. Well...not nice that you're all having problems...but, oh you know what I mean!:)

9. Oooooooooooooohhhhhh… so you’re the one who used up the monthly allotment of views. :p
  10. Lol, I was wondering why I couldn't see my pics either!

Hm, maybe the gallery has gone on strike...oh well. :D
  11. At first I thought viewing pictures was a privilege I didn't have yet because they show up blank. :p
  12. Aye, 'twas I!

I just had to keep going back to them toenails to see if they really were different colors, hee hee!:)
  13. Gallery has been repaired. I should secretly charge everyone for using my bandwidth. [​IMG] Just kidding. It's unlimited so no problem there.