1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Philipians 1:6

Discussion in 'Bible Study' started by dodson914, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Philipians 1:6

Philipians 1:6

6 For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until (A)the day of Christ Jesus.

2. Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Heb 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Rom 9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

Psa 62:5
    My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.
    Psa 62:6 He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.
    Psa 62:7 In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.