Philip and the eunich

The eunich, reading a scroll. was on his way back home from Jerusalem, after travelling to worship The Lord.
A pilgrimage?
He was reading Isaiah 53:7-8, out loud, but couldn't understand Who the scripture was about.

An angel of The Lord guided Philip south, to meet the Ethiopian.
The Lord's Spirit told philip to go over to the chariot, and he ran, (in complete communion with The Almighty, to hear The Spirit of The Lord so clearly).

Philip explained the scriptures, Who isaiah had written about, and told the eunich 'the good news' about Jesus.
The eunich was baptized, there and then, and continued home, rejoicing---Back to Ethiopia, (to the queen of Ethiopia).

The eunich, on his own, searching for God, reading The Scriptures. Got supernaturally sent a Christian, and got saved.
Even if we feel all alone in our search for The Lord, He is still working.
He is for you.

Had a JW visit this morning. Just when I start moving forward, they come for me.šŸ˜Œ The Lord is my defence (Ps 59)
Top tip: They don't seem to know that Jesus ate fish and honeycomb AFTER He rose from the dead.
So not a Spirit, angel etc. But God made flesh x

The eunich, reading a scroll. was on his way back home from Jerusalem, after travelling to worship The Lord.
A pilgrimage?
He was reading Isaiah 53:7-8, out loud, but couldn't understand Who the scripture was about.

An angel of The Lord guided Philip south, to meet the Ethiopian.
The Lord's Spirit told philip to go over to the chariot, and he ran, (in complete communion with The Almighty, to hear The Spirit of The Lord so clearly).

Philip explained the scriptures, Who isaiah had written about, and told the eunich 'the good news' about Jesus.
The eunich was baptized, there and then, and continued home, rejoicing---Back to Ethiopia, (to the queen of Ethiopia).

The eunich, on his own, searching for God, reading The Scriptures. Got supernaturally sent a Christian, and got saved.
Even if we feel all alone in our search for The Lord, He is still working.
He is for you.
This story of the encounter between the eunuch and Philip sheds a little light on the perpetual question of what happens to some remote heathen who's never heard of Jesus. Notice that the eunuch was seeking God, and God sent a missionary to him to deliver the gospel.

Back