1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Snaggables' started by violet, Aug 22, 2007.

1. People~

2. [​IMG]

I think this is precious!
  3. I like the old couple!:D
  4. I love the picture of the old people, that's my dream, to grow old with someone. My great-great uncle recently past away at 94, him and his wife were married over 70 years, I love that kind of success story.
  5. I loved all of the pictures and thank you for introducing me to "Image Shack":D
  6. Don,
    that is precious.
    Over 70 years!
    Yes, to grow old with someone you love, who loves you too, would be the ultimate happiness, aside from God!
  7. You are welcome, AC~
  8. Oh, this brought tears to my eyes. ;___; ^^ They look so happy! And so...wonderful! Love is precious isn't it?
  9. NTG,
    I think you are precious too~
    I feel how very good your heart is~
    Many blessings on you....
    Love, Violet

10. Thank you, Violet!
    That's so sweet of you to say that about me. Aw, y'all are gonna make me start crying over here! *wipes eyes*
    Just, I love Love, it is something NO ONE can buy. Love is a wonderful thing that God created - and no one can take it away from me, God, or the people who experience it!
    Hugs, many blessings on you, too, Violet. <3
    NEAR =3
  11. That reminds me of a Norman Rockwell.:)
  12. Wow! My husband and I have been married 50 1/2 years. 70....... fantastic!

Violet - thank you for a trip full of pleasantness. Lovely! Lovely!
  13. Bless your heart, GrannyG