People After Creation

Your actions speak louder than your words.
guess it came out the wrong way. I was really intending to praise God but it came out wrong. I really did wanted to show God I love him. If the way I praise Him is wrong, how would you praise Him? I want to learn the correct way.

In Jewish apocrypha, it is said that Cain slew Abel because Abel was married to the sister that Cain wanted for a wife. The timeline in Genesis is not clearly stated but Adam and Eve probably would have had other children and as females are often left off or not mentioned throughout the OT, we will never know.

guess it came out the wrong way. I was really intending to praise God but it came out wrong. I really did wanted to show God I love him. If the way I praise Him is wrong, how would you praise Him? I want to learn the correct way.
This is my last post on this: you said:

"so we can successfully deduce that if ice cream sales rise, it will cause more shark attacks?"

There is now way that sentence is praising God and your trying to play me a fool. Be gone with you!

This is my last post on this: you said:

"so we can successfully deduce that if ice cream sales rise, it will cause more shark attacks?"

There is now way that sentence is praising God and your trying to play me a fool. Be gone with you!

I am not trying to play you a fool. I was trying to praise God. You are just overreacting.

""so we can successfully deduce that if ice cream sales rise, it will cause more shark attacks?""
I was trying to say that god is the main Deity that makes things happen and he deserves the praise. I wasn't trying to lie about this. I was trying to show God I am thankful for what he did. He fulfill all his prophecies so he isn't a liar.

I am not trying to play you a fool. I was trying to praise God. You are just overreacting.

""so we can successfully deduce that if ice cream sales rise, it will cause more shark attacks?""
I was trying to say that god is the main Deity that makes things happen and he deserves the praise. I wasn't trying to lie about this. I was trying to show God I am thankful for what he did.
I'm putting you on ignore.

I'm putting you on ignore.

Is this how you treat other people? You keep thinking I'm the bad person for praising god. I will still be patient with you, Abdicate. and I will love you.

"Numbers 23:19
God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?"
This is a prophecy fulfilled by God.

He put the adam and eve in the garden of Eden and gave them what they should do, which is "Be fruitful and become many and fill the earth and subdue it." (Genesis 1:28) God's will was for them to make children and eventually to spread their territory to earth. they chose to disobey god so it proved to that living forever is a bad idea. God didn't change. And it have to be fulfilled in a new earth!—Isaiah 55:11.
This is another prophecy fulfilled by God.

If he fulfills his prophecies, he is reliable. and is not a liar.

What'd I miss?

basically, I read a news article about ice cream being good shark bait and I brought that up to show how good is God and how powerful He is, since He is the one that designed everything, and I brought that up to his "cause and effect" thread, but it turns out that the news article that I took seriously, was a farce, and now, abdicate is mad at me for not being sincere. I was honestly trying to be sincere. Oh well.

These points about the other women is very intriguing. I hadn't thought about the integrity of the gene pool, which seems to help explain why it may have been ok at the beginning of creation, but not later; it makes sense that God would make it a law to protect people later on.

The theory that God may have created other people from scratch is very interesting too. Just a side thought, if God created new people, would they have sin nature, never having eaten from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil?

basically, I read a news article about ice cream being good shark bait and I brought that up to show how good is God and how powerful He is, since He is the one that designed everything, and I brought that up to his "cause and effect" thread, but it turns out that the news article that I took seriously, was a farce, and now, abdicate is mad at me for not being sincere. I was honestly trying to be sincere. Oh well.
Many try defend God by saying He made others but there is no need for that. It opens the door to major error. Like, what sin did they commit that damned them with Adam and Eve?

Adam and Eve are the first and only two created from nothing. The answer to this thread is simply that we are all the offspring of Adam and Eve. It is the only answer and it does make sense when you consider how long they lived for.

Many try defend God by saying He made others but there is no need for that. It opens the door to major error. Like, what sin did they commit that damned them with Adam and Eve?

Adam and Eve are the first and only two created from nothing. The answer to this thread is simply that we are all the offspring of Adam and Eve. It is the only answer and it does make sense when you consider how long they lived for.
Are we sure that it's impossible that God created more people? I still think it may be a possibility even though it may raise some difficult questions........

Sisters. They had purer dna than we do now.

We have a winner!

Adam and Eve had more children than Cain, Abel and Seth. They had many more children.

Genesis 5:1-32 ......ESV
"This is the book of the generations of Adam. When God created man, he made him in the likeness of God. Male and female he created them, and he blessed them and named them Man when they were created. When Adam had lived 130 years, he fathered a son in his own likeness, after his image, and named him Seth. The days of Adam after he fathered Seth were 800 years; and he had other sons and daughters. Thus all the days that Adam lived were 930 years, and he died. "

I was praising God. you are overreacting when I was trying to praise God. I really do want to show God I love him. why do you think poorly of me???

OK..............Now if you want to praise God then you need to give the praise, honor and glory to the Lord Jesus Christ because HE IS the man God!

Jesus is God in the flesh and it was Jesus the God-man who created YOU and me and then gave up his life on the cross so that we all can enter eternity in heaven!

Give the glory to Jesus Christ the Saviour of all men who will come to Him in faith and believe upon Him for the forgiveness of their sins!

Siblings can be married and have perfectly normal children... but, there is a strong chance of deformation which is why it's a taboo today. Abraham and Sarah had the same father but different mothers. When God made Adam and Eve their dna surely was better than what we have now. It's just an idea.

I believe that what you said is a fact and not an idea.

Back