1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Peace Like a River

Discussion in 'Books, Music and Television' started by Padelford, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Peace Like a River

It's an awesome book! It's so funny! I would tell you alot about it but I would spoil the whole thing. It's about Reuben and his life with his spiritual father, western fanatic sister and brother. You really have to read it! It's by Leif Enger. I've read it like 5 times and I'm gunna read it again :)

2. I just typed up half the first chapter and it logged me off T_T I'll type the whole thing tomorow.

3. We run into that at times, so it is sometimes best to use a Word Processor for your long typing projects when NOT logged in and then copy and paste the text into a post when you ARE logged in.

I'm not certain what the time-out clock is set to here at CFS ( inactivity) but it does not count typing time... only if you change pages or preview your post in progress, will the time out clock reset.

Please make certain that whatever you wish to post here is not covered by someone's copyright... see Board Regulation #8:

http://www.christianforumsite.com/announcement.php?f=15

4. I have left my pc for long periods of time whne I got busy and never "timed out"- I wonder if Paddy met one of those server lag disconects.