1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Parachute Jump

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by Dusty, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Too dificult.
  2. Fun! Thanks for posting.
  3. This thread needs to be deleted!!! :mad:

Or Daffy needs to take his underpants off that pole and put them back on. :D

I don’t need to see a naked duck this early in the morning. :p

(I wonder why I never noticed he was naked when I was a kid :confused:)
  4. :DLol. Dean ..... Ha ha . What's the matter did the game become too much for you so you have to blame it on the duck ? Ha ha :D:D

Anyways .... Have a good day and you know what Dean ?

5. Forget it ..... I can't get any .:mad::mad:
  6. I have spent far too much time trying to land that darn duck safely. Some success (about 20%)
    Thanks Dusty.
  7. you guys are having heaps of FUN...while I can't even get the site to load completely......stilll do enjoy yourselves with the silly duck...lol
  8. Cool .... I just tried again and got two....... Yeah !!!!
  9. I scored 2 0f 10, 3 of 10 then 5 of 10. Watching the wind is the secret.:)

10. Awwww..... You are just too smart for the average bear ..... Ha ha ...:D:Dor should I say duck.... He he :):):p:p
  11. 5 out of 10? :eek:
  12. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and then.:p
  13. How do you guys find stuff like this??? I never can!

I jumped out...and thought - wonder what's going to happen. Whooooooo! Plop! He fell in the sand and left an imprint of himself.

OH, I thought! There's a CHUTE button, too?! Hee hee hee.

Shame on you! All of you! Do you realize how much time I've just wasted playing this? It's so cuuuuuuuute!:p

14. Never mind , Whirlwind .... We still luvs ya ..... He he . If it makes you feel any better I did the same thing when I first played until I saw the chute button. But that still didn't help my score.:D:D
  15. Neat.
  16. So if his polka dot shorts are flapping in the breeze one way...I jump out PAST that point and let him fall a little while before pulling the chute. Then he glides gently down onto the landing platform. KEWL!!!:D

This little game is addicting! Wonder if they have it available for download onto a laptop.:eek: