1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

panthrcat

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by violet, Nov 6, 2007.

1. panthrcat

[​IMG]

it's very nice to meet you!

2. hello! and thanks for the welcome! I just got activated, and can't wait to dive in! hope to get to know you better!

Sue

3. Sue, I'm so happy you're here!
    Please enjoy yourself~:)

4. wow that was a fast reply,, lol
    I haven't had much of a chance as yet to look around, I'll get busy soon ;)

5. Hello, Sue!:)

Very nice to meet you!
    :welcome:
    Welcome to the forum!

[​IMG]

6. thanks for another welcome! I haven't been able to do much posting, it's been a busy week at work, and when I'm home, well, yea it's busy here too :rolleyes:

7. thank you! I'll be sure to go through that one,, this time of year is especially busy for me,, after Christmas is my time to slow down, and hopefully get busy on here, I am currently in a bible study that happens Wednesday evenings at our church, and occassionally I have questions or comments after that.

we got snow today!! woohoo!! :dance:

8. Hi Sue.... Now I am gather ing that you must be from around the Sudbury region as thankyou very much ... we did not get any snow and you can keep it ..... LOL and Woo Hooo to you too..... I hate snow cause I have to shovel it.

Anyways, welcome and God bless.

[​IMG]

9. Welcome from me too. :D

10. Panthrcat it is a pleasure to meet you- welcome!:D