1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Painting for God

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by wayofthespirit, Nov 15, 2010.

1. I'm much disillusioned with what forum stuff does for my spirit and 'Painting for God' is my escape route.
    I entitle that painting "Walk in the light and view the fruit of the Spirit"
  2. And I entitle this one "The Message of Creation".
    And that's because I try to embrace all those who, for whatever reason, never get to hear the Gospel or 'see the Light' other than via the message of Creation as per Romans 1:17-25

morning mists.jpg
  3. And I entitle this painting "In the beginning was the Word".
    At exhibitions explaining the motivation behind my paintings is my way of testifying to the greatness of our God.

4. I really like The Message of Creation, especially your work with the mist and the light.
  5. Those are beautiful! ♥
  6. Thank you xspinningisfun.
    Let me know when you think I'm overdoing it and 'Encourager Mod' feels the need to become 'Discourager Mod';)
  7. Of course not! You're just fine! :)
  8. wow these are amazing!!!!

believe me i tried painting...and i suck lol

u got talents man! God gave it to you...keep it up!
  9. Thanks Elmer,
    Sorry I've not been around much due to other commitments but bless you all.
  10. WOW!!! Just Wow, these are anointed! Very Awesome!
  11. R these your works? Very good sir. You have the "Chili stamp of approval" hehehe God Bless you

Chili out