1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

p.o.d

Discussion in 'Books, Music and Television' started by daniel 17, May 2, 2007.

1. p.o.d

does anyone else like them?i just started listening to them. my favorite songs are "youth of the nation", "alive", and "if it wasent for you" :D

2. I listen to them and I have a friend who thinks they are the best!

3. yea they are really cool :shepherd:

4. I fall on the "Pillar" side of this equation personally, just because POD doesn't really "speak" to me exactly. But I have a few of their CDs, and I'll play them from time to time.

5. All this talk of music is making me miss my cds- I have been boxing stuff for about 6 weeks now in anticipation of a move- I should have packed my music last- argh- oh well they say hind sight is usually 20-20! :D
    By the way if you are into Christian music do a google search on a site called Sound and Spirit- they usually have a special for joining- buy 1 cd at regular price and get 11 free- with nothing else to buy or no obligation- with shipping you usually average about to about $4.00 a disc- a great deal by any standard and a really broad selection of music.