Discussion in 'Humor' started by Euphemia, Mar 18, 2015.
A real fake LOL!!
Why do we drive on a parkway and park in a drive way? And why are their interstate highways on the Island of Hawaii? And what is pretty ugly on a scale from 1 to 10? Isnlt partly sunny also partly cloudy? Hmmm?
Euph....when I was about 16 I owned a genuine imitation cowhide wallet????
Here's a good oxymoronic from our very own site:
The bible is God's word, but James is to be unbelieved.
Not to continue a theo debate here but since some add to and others take away from, and since no one in any of Christendom accepted James, 2 and 3 John, 2 Peter or Jude for the first 300 years of church history (especially note there is no mention of any of them in the earliest writers taught by the Apostles or those instructed by those the Apostles taught and appointed)...then which is THE one absolutely reliable?
The entire word is utterly reliable.
Three more oxyomoronics for y'all:
1. Why is bra singular and panties plural?
2. Why do you press harder on the buttons of a remote control when you know the batteries are dead?
3. Why do we put suits in garment bags and garments in a suitcase?
I am guilty of this! I don't know why!!
Poor connection creates intermittent action. Low battery and poor connection intermittently works with added force to connection.
When this is experienced, we tend to hope it will be experienced again.
1. How come abbreviated is such a long word?
2. Why do we wash bath towels? Aren't we clean when we use them?
3. Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?