Our Username

M. Raveendran fondly known as "Raveendran Master", was a popular South Indian music composer and playback singer from Kerala. He was always referred to as the aristocratic music director of Malayalam who had a distinctive style of his own.

Gopinathan' is a famous name which was used in Southern States of India like Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh in the 1950s and 1960s among the progressive Hindu families. The name is derived from the Lord Krishna, who is considered to be a hero in protecting young girls.

:D
Glad someone took all this time and effort to understand my name! :D

To add.. Ravindran - It is a combination of 2 names.. Ravi and Indran.. Ravi means Sun.. Indran means lord of heaven.. Now you see. My name is full of hindu gods :)

Glad someone took all this time and effort to understand my name! :D

To add.. Ravindran - It is a combination of 2 names.. Ravi and Indran.. Ravi means Sun.. Indran means lord of heaven.. Now you see. My name is full of hindu gods :)

Aren't you glad God will give us new names!? :)

Genesis 1:1 - one of the most simple, powerful, well known Bible verses.

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.

It is so finite and humbling, and awe inspiring every time I read it. :)

And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men. (Matthew 4:19 KJV)

This is the first verse I committed to memory. I remember the first time I read it, I was not a believer, but it piqued my interest. Shortly after this I was "hooked."

Back