1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Our Creative God

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by autumn oddity, Apr 11, 2014.

1. #1 autumn oddity, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
    image.jpeg sagisou07L-750x380.jpg IMG_95561.jpg The-Flying-Duck-Orchid.jpg The-Flying-Duck-Orchid.jpg image.jpeg

Attached Files:

ABabeInChrist, LysanderShapiro, KingJ and 7 others say Amen and like this.
  2. These arent plastic flowers , these are real,

Though theyre flowers, orchids actually ,they resemble things we know well.

To me it just scratches the surface of God's genius.

Here they are: the one thats orange and looks like a cross is the, crucifix orchid
    The white one with the" bird" inside is called the holy ghost/ dove orchid

These two alone just make me think of how God makes himself know through nature. :)
    DavidG, TezriLi and JG27_chili says Amen and like this.
  3. The other white one is the crane orchid

The ones that look like monkeys are monkey orchids

And the purple ones are duck orchids.
    DavidG, SergioL and TezriLi says Amen and like this.
  4. I love these. God's creativity is infinite and we get to be a part of it. Be blessed.
    autumn oddity likes this.
  5. I like the monkey orchid hehehehehehahahahaha
  6. Its crazy to think that even after listening to everyone's prayers God still has enough time to be amazingly artistic and beautiful. Thanks for sharing!.
    autumn oddity and SergioL say Amen and like this.
  7. And to think God created us in His image, and gave us the capacity to recognize and appreciate beauty. How amazing it will be when we live in the new heaven and the new earth when there will be no more curse.
    Heart_for_Christ, DavidG and SergioL says Amen and like this.
  8. As an artist myself , all my inspiration comes from God and what He created... even my ideas come from Him.

All I do is copy what I see :)
    Heart_for_Christ likes this.