1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Our Core Church Group

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by dario68w, Aug 10, 2012.

1. core church group.jpg
    This is our church at the moment, from right to left, Leon, Warren, Johnny, Dario. Missing from this group is Walraven. We meet up each night in the supply room for fellowship.
    covered_by_grace likes this.
  2. I will keep each of you in my prayers as the Spirit moves; and, now I can mention you by name! Thanks, Dario, for your encouraging and thought-provoking posts and for the picture. :)

May He continue to be in the midst of you while you fellowship and bless you guys while you are so far away from your families!
    dario68w likes this.
  3. Thank you covered! That means alot! We can't wait to get back with our loved ones.
  4. This is our current core church now, from left to right
    Jeffrey, Rob, Walraven, Leon, Warren, Johnny, and myself.
    the group.JPG
  5. Welcome guys!!

Praise God! Your group is growing! Buncha handsome men serving their Lord, family, country, and each other!!

I pray the Lord pours out His Spirit upon each of you during your time together. May your ministry be enlarged to bring glory to our God!
    dario68w likes this.
  6. Thank you for your prayers and words of encouragement!
    covered_by_grace likes this.
  7. keep doubling and you will have a million in no time! :)
  8. Thanks for your service.