OSs can be Trouble! The best that anyone does on the problem of virus, worm and trojan infestations is 30% coverage. That leaves 70 per cent of the malware out there uncovered. Please read the link below. AV vendors detect on average 19% of malware attacks If anyone ever needed a reason to make the move to a linux system, this one is it. People are convinced that they can't work on a Linux Computer because it is a Command Line OS (operating system), that is not, and I emphasize, NOT, true. For several years now I have been running Ubuntu/Linux and I'm an old snot head, 65 years old. At the moment I have one unit running Ubuntu with Windoze in a Virtual Machine for those games and apps that I just am not willing to give up. Since it no longer gets on the web it is virus free, just like my Ubuntu! On my other unit I am running Simply Mepis and it is another point and click system that is maintained better than Windoze ever will be and dose not have Heart-Attack disasters like Windoze. Linux, I'm told now comes in a thousand flavors, so there is one for everybody. If you have ever worked for a company running their office on Red Hat you already know that the systems built by the Lnux Community are not Command Line operated for the users. In the tradition of Red Hat and from the makers of Red Hat, there is Fedora, free of charge. I have been pushing Ubuntu for, probably, better than three years now and with their last issue of version 10.04, Lucid Lynx, they took aim at business, it's that good of a system and boots very fast. My hope for my friends is that they will cease being ripped off by MicroSoft and learn that the best Point and Click (Windows Clone) systems cost nothing and will, like myself, will convert. The learning curve is almost, dead, flat. And then (this needs it's own paragraph) there is the matter of truth, you are not trapped if you install it on your, now, Windoze Machine! Ubuntu, I know for a fact is, unlike MS, friendly with you existing OS, no mater who built it. It automatically creates a duel boot system and allows you to choose the system you wish to boot into. And after you are comfortable with the Linux OS you have chosen you can download VirtualBox, now owned by Oracle, put your windoze on the VM (virtual machine), repartition the windoze partition with GParted (point and click partition manager) and expand your Linux partition to incluse all of the disk, if your happy with never having to scan, defrag the hard-drive and the other maintenance you need to do on any system from MS. it just makes sense not to waste Hundreds of dollars on machines that you can purchase without an OS on them and then spend thirty minutes to install a free system that you never work on and is updated almost every day.