1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Orchid

Discussion in 'Home and Garden' started by Dusty, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Orchid

I just got an orchid as a new indoor house plant and was wondering if anyone knows about them and can give me advice on how to look after it so it will bloom again. Thanks:cross:

2. Dusty,

Sorry, but I do NOT have a green thumb when it comes to plants, so you really don't want my advice. :sad01_anim:

However, I see that Violet found you a web site to look at, and I hope that helps you and your Orchid.
    :badidea: I do like plants, but I have never been any good at keeping them alive for very long, so it's just best that I leave alone. :israel:

3. Thanks Violet for the web site. Blessings !!:)

I... umm .. looked at the site and I think I bit off more than I can chew as they look like they take a lot of care and different potting directions etc. Oh well I''ll see how it goes.

4. Dusty, maybe the site was overwhelming.
    I did read to water them only when the soil is dry and they like an east window best. :)

5. InHisLove, I have a couple of fake plants that look real~:p
    I do have some live ones too, but the fake ones are part of the LR decor and I didn't want them dying!

6. Fake plants are probably best for me, but I'd probably find a way to kill those too! :p

7. Oh well. don't have an east window. So it will just have to survive or die. Anyways , I bought it when is blooming so will enjoy it while it is here.

8. Oh Dear...... My little orchid has leaves that are withering. I guess I am killing it.:eek::eek: