Oprah takes New Age Teachings Online - 500,000 sign up for 10 week course

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
I'm so glad I'm reading the Right Book now. There are so many seeking people out there who will get sucked into this stuff. We need to listen to what people are saying and be prepared with an answer for them.

I believe we are in the first part of the tribulation. At least it will be tribulation for those who entertain such authors and support them. I so thank God for his loving kindness to us all.

And what a wieght Oprah will bear at the judgement leading all those people astray.

From the article:

The title of his newest book, "A New Earth," is taken from Chapter 21 from the Book of Revelations, in which the Biblical visionary says that he "saw a new heaven and a new earth." Throughout his newest book Eckhart sprinkles quotations from Scripture, and he frequently speaks about Christ and Scripture in his talks.

The core of Eckhart's teaching is a religious relativism, in which he eschews all rigid doctrine or exclusive claims to truth as dangerous and manifestations of "egoic consciousness."

Oh brother... It is quite funny (in a sad way) of the apparent contradictions in these two paragraphs. I guess he missed the part prior to the "New Earth".

From the article:

Oh brother... It is quite funny (in a sad way) of the apparent contradictions in these two paragraphs. I guess he missed the part prior to the "New Earth".

The Ironic thing is I guess they never read the final chapter in the bible.

Does John not state,

18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. 19And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

More than likely they do not care as they hate Him and His Word.

Lets start a prayer group on this matter

Saul become paul

Why can;t Oprah become Grace all things are possible when two or more come together in prayer in the midst of our lord Jesus for salvation and the glory of our lords kingdom to come.
John 15;7

I will put in a prayer request please join in

God bless

Back