1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Online Videos

Discussion in 'Fellowship Time' started by Where is the Messiah, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Any of you guys have youtube channels or anything? It'd be interesting to hear some of you preaching, or singing Christian songs.
    AllieWi likes this.
  2. Hmmm...I want to make a video now. Lol.

I made a video of myself singing a song from the little mermaid-- it was filmed in my closet while I sat amongst the scattered clothes. I should probably never show anyone that tho hahaha

I have YouTube but no videos.
  3. Which mermaid song? I was caught on video singing "a whole new world"
    AllieWi likes this.
  4. Part of your world--- my friend and her bf made a video while driving (safe, much?) singing whole new world. It was highlair
  5. WITM--- you are from Sacramento? Is KJ the mayor there? I heard from a clerk at just sports and I was like what?!
  6. I googled WITM, because I didn't know what you were talking about at first *facepalm* Yeah, KJ has been the mayor since 2008 i think. He saved the Kings.
  7. Did that video go viral? I remember watching a video of a couple driving and singing disney songs in their car.
  8. No they probably copied that one
  9. If they like creating videos, they should force them to go viral. Then they can make youtube money.
  10. Search Dana Covert and when you see Dana Covert 3 videos that's the one. It has my two blog videos. Subscribe if you want.
    AllieWi likes this.
  11. Sweeet! I'll send you mine when I get a chance.

12. Okay.