1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Online storage solution

Discussion in 'Technology and Internet' started by Jeffin, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Online storage solution

My external hard-disc recently failed but thankfully I was able to retrieve some of my important files. It would have been a disaster if I were to lose them. So finally I started searching on the internet for a paid and secure online storage solution and found out that Mozy.com was highly recommended for this purpose. They have some really good reviews.

I signed up for their free account (2Gb) and I am now posting my referral link here: https://mozy.com/?ref=M9Q26L
    Check out the site out and read the reviews. You and I will get extra free space (256mb) if you sign up via my referral link. :D

Don't risk your data. :cool:

2. I have an external hard drive for back ups.

3. I'm stuck on DVD for backups, even tho they say not to do that.

Hey, they cost about a quarter apiece now, and they store 4.7GB.

Remember the ole days when everybody used to fight over those awful zip disks? :D

4. I'm personally kind of hesitant about using online storage, I'd rather just do regular backups and burn them to disc and/or use an external drive.....

5. I am very careless with things. An external hard drive wont last very long in my hands. :D

6. Ok then I've changed my mind about you being a Doctor!!!

7. Eeeewwwww yes! Do you remeber the click of death?