1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

One step forward...

Discussion in 'Environmental Issues' started by Jasher, Jun 19, 2008.

1. One step forward...

...two steps back.

2. That would be the very definition of hypocrisy.
  3. He should use a practice that I have in my hosue. Cut the lights out when you're not in the room! I also grill outside during the summer. Keeps the stove from running and keeps the house cooler and the A/C doesn't run as much. Also, we use small fans in rooms for the same reason. Another trick? Turn up the thermostat at night and when you're not at home.

During the winter? Fireplace and blankets. It's common sense, really.

I wonder if Gore also has a leaky toilet in that big hosue of his. Fix the seal and drop a brick in the tank if need be. :D
  4. Indeed- we keep it warm during the day but turn the Ac down lower at night to ensure a good rest. I have become the light bulb police as I also see no reason to pay for something when no one is using it. As a family we are getting smarter about cutting waste.:)

5. Now thar's a good idea, but thar's another place that I'd like ta drop that brick... but being a Christian gentleman, I won't mention that. :rolleyes:

Y'all have a good day, now, y'hear?
  6. It's the definition of my financial condition. :eek: