old testament

I'm sorry, I hapen to like SmellyCat. I don't know SmellyCat personaly. ----and other than seeing You call Him Mike a few times, if I remember correctly, I have an affinity for SmellyCat also on the point ----that all of us "Mike's" must stick together!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But serriously, I have only kidded around with SmellyCat's screen name a few times ----because I like SmellyCat, without really knowing Mike ----and as such, having also loved Phobie's song Smellycat from Friends ----only poked mild fun at Smellycat, out of friendship.

I also like SlaveToChrist, and others here, and try to only poke mild fun, when I like someone ----because putting My foot in My mouth is a natural talent I have!!!!!!!!!!

But the reason one would tend to only want to put their foot in their mouth, if indeed they must, with a friend, is because an enemy, might try and choke You with Your own foot while it is in there:confused:

And let Me tell You, Your own foot, never tastes any better, no matter how many times You have to put it in Your own Mouth, because of poorly chosen words, yuck!!!!!!:(

So God Bless Everyone who Truly Loves Christ, And I pray for the salvation of those, Who do not yet Know Him, as their own Lord and Savior, and as the only way to Heaven, Amen.:bible:

Love in Christ, Mike.:bible: :groupray:

:jesus-sign: :bow: :bible: :amen: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen: :bow: :jesus-sign: :shepherd:

And once again, as I often do, because sometimes I am more tired than others, and wind up missreading a thread, I made a Boo Boo:confused: And to answer the serrious question, I now see that SmellyCat posed:

The Bible allows us to wrestle with God, as did Jacob, so we "Have To" struggle with "The Word," written, and Living ----in such as manner, as God can show thru our perseverance, to eachother those who are aproved, so We can see those who are of the only one and true "Sheepfold," inspite of Our wrestling with the Word, and the world.

I see the Bible tells us that these divisions, and factions, which should not be there, must come to pass ( as our weakness, and that of the world dictates it be so ), so that the "Wheat," and the "Tares" both become obvious!!!!

And so the answer SC's question, what about the Gentiles, who say they cast out demons for God, or those who say they are the christ ----And jesus had to answer them "I never Knew You"!!!!!!!!!!

I see seperate Condemnations of Jews and Gentiles both, in different N.T. passages ----which have to be blended, no choice in that allowed, ---as other passages have to also be blended ----to show the lost are the lost, including lost Jews, and Gentiles both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If God is no respector of Persons, are their not Jews and Gentiles both, who despise eachother?????????

And therefore, are the "seperate" references to their judgemnet not meant to be takne together, as their are only 1) Saved, and 2) Lost???????????????

I surely do not see any other categories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And also, are not all of the evil "Occult" versions of the Kabbalah, as well as Gentile "Occult" practices, what is meant by "Sorceries," and "The Synagogue Of Satan"???????

I hope we realy are not looking for an actual "Synagogue Of Satan," as a physical entity of the Jews, without then also looking for "A Church Of Satan," of The Gentiles,

because there is no such thing ----other than the organized evil efforts of the lost, including the long and evil occult and demonic history of the Kabbalah, as well as Alchemy, and everything else which stands against God!!!!!

And The entire Historic occurance of the Kabbalah is, and has allways been pure evil ----inspite of the fact, that a few of it's principals were taken from "truths," but taken out of context ---and Bullinger's number in scripture, to the book "Theomatics," etc.., which show such things as number in scripture, does not in any way imply the kabbalah is safe ---when it takes number, and gives birth to dragons ( in My view )!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I have allways seen the Synagogue of Satan, as the Kabbalah, etc.., --which has also been absorbed into, and poisions the Gentile half of the Body Of Christ, in it's own secret ways of the world system of evil.

In the N.T. we are warned to not seek after endless "geneologies," but the greek word used, is of the geneologies of the aeons, or ages ---and as such is not the only passage to warn against gnosticism, etc.., such as Paul's warnings that "the Mystery Of Iniquity Doth Already Work," or His warnings against "The Elemental Things Of The World," etc..,

We are not Children here ----( execpt of cource being the children of God ) ---and it is about time we see the Kabbalah, and the Mystery Of Iniquity, and The Mystery Babylon Reigion, and The Geneologies of the Aeons, and the Elemental Things Of The World, etc.., as being behind God's condemnations of "The Nicolations," "Jezebel," "The Synagogue Of Satan," etc.., -----and not be spooked by any one isolated "out of context" reference,

because these "diverse" references, are only found in "context," when taken together with the entire "Word Of God," ---which has "purposely" split these references up, in isolated instances ---but which should be seen as a working whole -----1) the Saved, 2) The Black Magic of the Lost, ---there is no "3rd" category to look for!!!!!

May Christ Richly Bless Those Who truly Love Him, Amen.:bible:

mike.:bible:

if you have jesus you have the father.and jesus comes from the father which is God.God came in spirit ,jesus is God in body.none of this 0 satan rubbish.truth lasts lies are forgotten.

Once again I am convinced that you are the only one who knows what you mean Mike- can you translate that please?
For a moment I thought you were saying 2/3rd's of the bible ( the Old Testament) was rubbish. I am sure that is not what you meant .

---True, the truth is simple, but there will always be

saved, and lost Jews and Gentiels both:

---so even though Salvation is simple

----Because we have a Master Carptenter, who brings

that Door to Us, Free of Charge on our part, a Foolproof

Waranty, and Special Delivery, any time at all!!!!!!!!

---I was simply pointing out the fact, that God knows their

schemes, and is simply stating how complicated they

make things ---not God, ---incase they don't repent

Sorry Mike I was talking to the other Mike - SC- my mistake for not indetifying that more clearly.

let myself put this in usa terms,you have smart soliciters.to put a 0 in front of God is meaning a diffrent thing.your seeing satan as your sloiciters now to get people off for a crime aggainst humanity.this does not wash,with God or humanity,and satan in his smartness from early times will be brought to justice.:D

In answer to Satan's 5 "I will's," of Isaiah 14:13-14 "But you said in your heart, 'I will ascend to heaven; 'I will raise my throne above the stars of God, 'I will sit on the mount of assembly, In the recesses of the north, 'I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; 'I will make myself like the Most High..."

-----God has answered you, with 13*5 books

-----plus the final seal of, the Book of Revelation,

-----To let you know, your toast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----and of some kind of yucky bread to begin with!!!!

God says i will never change.israel knew because God said i am who i am which is God.jesus says listen 0 isreal the Lord is 1 Lord.king of kings,truth and light.:).

Psa 138:1 <A Psalm of David.> I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.
Psa 138:2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
Psa 138:3 In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.
Psa 138:4 All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O LORD, when they hear the words of thy mouth.

yep but the old testament didn,t give you salvation,jesus came and died to take those keys from satan.:)

That's actually not true, and is a fundamental misunderstanding among a lot of Christians. Men and women throughout the Old Testament were saved, and they were saved exactly the same way we are after Christ. The difference is that they looked forward to the coming of Christ (which is why they sacreficed - it represented what Christ would do in the future), and we look back to Christ's completed work. But it was by faith, and faith alone. "Abraham believed God and it was credited to him as righteousness".

This also helps us understand the New Testament better, because Christ fulfilled the law, not abolished it. The law stays, and has it's function. It is to reveal sin, just as in the Old Testament. And for those who are regenerate, it is the way in which God calls us to live, not that we might be saved, but rather simply what God us to do as saved children.

But, once again, God saved men the same way in the Old Testament as in the New. The Just live by faith alone, both in the New and Old.

While new testament scripture does declare plainly that as Christians we are no longer under the law it is true that saints of god old covenant or new are both saved by faith thru God's grace. They indeed lokig towards the fulfillment of God's promised provisiona nd we looking back. We now may find ourselves lost from Christ and under the law or in Christ having His righteousness and living by His grace. I choose the latter as all who try to live under the law and transgress one point are guilty of all.

Back