okay.. so that totally happened *_*

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by autumn oddity, Oct 27, 2016.

1. alrightly.... Soooo I totally got into a convo about faith...with a few people.

And man it was interesting to see what they believed, and as I listened I was so shocked with how off it was..so far away from the bible , so pieced off I was just like wow...

But ..no judgement because I wasn't there to slander and crap -- just listen but I was surprised..

A guy that surprised me very much ...didnt believe in the trinity, he didnt believe in the holy spirit and I was just like wow...he thought a spirit was a breath and was more concerned with how old the bible was and who wrote it... I couldn't answer the question..

By he couldn't answer mine, I said ...if were just a breath, what did Jesus die for, what did Jesus come to regenerate?

Anyway it was hell of crazy... Now that I think of the dream I had yesterday ( hearing voices-- going crazy ..innthe dream I was going legitimately crazy..and felt a spirit on me and my cousin had to cast it out of me..that was the dream) I feel maybe....maybe it was about this. People's differing beliefs..maybe those were the different voices..in my head in the dream ( weird...i know lol)

But as I types this... I heard, I need to pray more.. And I agree.. Guess that was god.. Or me :p

However today was interesting.

2. I feel like I've been getting some signs..not many but enough..nothing major ..but you know.

3. Moderators warning
    Please make sure that no profanity is used
    Thank you for your understanding and compliance

autumn oddity likes this.
  4. I didnt curse when I said so pieced of... I meant their beliefs were pieces of some of everything. I would correct it but I cant.

5. Thanks for explaining. just please be cautious of how things are said, so that your words and their meanings are not misunderstood

Blessings