1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Nuke NKorea now?

Discussion in 'Events' started by THALLON, Jan 6, 2016.

1. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-01-06/north-korea-carries-out-successful-hydrogen-bomb-test/7070848
    north korea has tested a hydrogen bomb,
    its only a matter of months or weeks before they stick it on a missile and
    aim it at south korea/japan or the USA,
    then its blackmail time.
    Will Obama act?
    and what action can be taken then? invasion, unlikely,
    so will the USA wait until San Francisco is a burnt hole in the ground?
    If north korea is not a threat then what is?
    If Hitler had nukes you could be sure the world would be a different place.
  2. Jesus is both Lord and Christ.
    He is both Lord of Lords and King of Kings.
    On the lighter side, North Korea seems to supply nuclear tech know how to Iran and Iran doesn't like Israel much so,.............
    Be interesting to see how the Lord lets this thing play out:)
    Klub likes this.
  3. I have a conflict in my mind about this,
    cause on the one hand if the responsibility was mine I would order a stealth bomber to drop a hydrogen bomb on Pyongyang,
    then deny all responsibility and say the north Koreans must have accidentally exploded a bomb, play with fire get burned.
    As a Christian how could I even contemplate such a move as to kill 3 million innocent people?
    even though to allow the north Korean nation to continue is to invite the possibility of a nuclear warhead exploding over a major US city.
    but if a boiled it down would I take up a gun to defend one innocent person against a robber?
    is it not better to give the robber everything he wants? eh, I think I would pick up a gun, is that not a moral ethical
    failure in my faith??
  4. Yes and no...IMO. If there was no threat to life, then that would be one thing. But to shed guilty blood to save innocent blood, especially when the bad guy will probably shed more innocent blood if he is left unchecked, that is another.
    But getting back to North Korea, I think that even if they could attack the US, if they had half a brain they would have to figure that the US could turn their whole country to powder.
    But either way, I'm not losing any sleep over them.
  5. At the proper time all the wicked will be "vaporized" at the coming of the Lord. I don't think any type of underground shelter will be able to withstand this blast.

2Th 2:7.. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
    2Th 2:8.. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
    JG27_chili likes this.
  6. I'm not gonna worry about either CC. Time is very short and I'm ready and waiting for Jesus to return.
    Ravindran likes this.
  7. Fear not for God is with us... and the heat shall not harm those that are IN HIM. Amen
    JG27_chili and Fish Catcher Jim say Amen and like this.
  8. I think it's funny that we look at foreign countries as depicted by their leadership, and not their people. If we nuke North Korea, killing potentially millions of innocent people, are we no better than the controlling government?

God is working mightily in North Korea, and people are getting saved. Among the greatest persecution we always find amazing revivals.
    autumn oddity, Abdicate, JG27_chili and 1 other person say Amen and like this.
  9. That is very true. It is good to be reminded thankyou.
    autumn oddity likes this.
  10. Why this would be on lighter side? o_Oo_Oo_O
    I thought this is what everyone is worried about. US focused so much on nuclear deal with Iran and kept silent with North Korea. Now they want to show off their capability with nuke. Iran would have no problem getting access to the knowledge or tools from North Korea. It could potentially be as bad as Iran having the same capability. Isn't it? I am also very curious about the tension between Saudi and Iran. US and Saudi relations are already so bad. It sounds like US is not really taking sides with anyone on middle east and only increasing their distance from them. Once allies, now no longer trust the relationship with US. The proxy wars in places like Syria could very well extend into places like Iran and Saudi. With North Korea developing nukes, China might no longer have control over that part of the world. It kind of feels like nations are losing grip on the situation and it is getting towards need of some super hero type politician to pull things together. I am wondering if election of Democrats in upcoming election will seal the deal! lol!! It will make things just go in this fashion even more rapidly
  11. Its Russia that are the dominant nuclear country. They don't mess about. :ROFLMAO: