Nothing Impure

Thursday, January 02, 2014, 5:00 a.m. – the Lord Jesus woke me with the song “My Jesus, My Savior” playing in my mind. Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Revelation 21 (NIV).

Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. It shone with the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal…

I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp. The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their splendor into it. On no day will its gates ever be shut, for there will be no night there. The glory and honor of the nations will be brought into it. Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.

The Cowardly

I read several news stories, which I will reference below. The first one I read is about a new winter storm that is hitting the northeast, in particular it is hitting hard in New York. The storm has been named Hercules. If you studied Greek and Roman mythology in school, then you have probably read about him. He was supposedly the son of a god (male) and a mortal (female), i.e. he is another antichrist figure. He was considered a hero. He is described as having been “multi-faceted” (or two-faced) with “contrary characteristics,” and was known for his strength and his “numerous far-reaching adventures.” I read that he had a “great number of deeds on the side.” His final task was to bring “the three-headed watchdog of the underworld, Cerberus, to the surface without using any weapons.” Evidently Hercules was able to capture two of the three heads and then the dog gave in.

This reminded me of a movie that came out this past March titled “Olympus Has Fallen.” Immediately the title caught my attention, because of the scriptures here in Revelation where it says “Babylon has fallen.” The movie was about an attack on Washington, D.C., thus connecting D.C. and Olympus and Babylon. In the movie, someone needed the access codes to a system in the bunker called Cerberus(the name of this 3-headed dog, one of the heads being the president); a hellhound which guards the gates of the underworld. In my research of D.C., I learned that the statue that sits atop our capital building is a mythological goddess (queen of the underworld). The obvious 3-headed dog in D.C. would be the President (Executive), Congress (Legislative) and the Supreme Court (Judicial). It sounds as though “Hercules’” job is to bring the US government into captivity to (unity with) the New World Order Beast, so that our government will finally concede fully to the new order, and that this is the message with this “storm” hitting New York being named “Hercules.” In other words, our country is being taken by storm by this “Hercules” figure.

The Lord Jesus gave me a picture of this Hercules figure. This person (or entity) has established himself in a particular medium (or means; vehicle), like a public office, for instance, which is set on a particular course foreign to his native environment, i.e. foreign to his own home or country. He is being driven or he is determined and motivated by a path (method or system) which is new, different or unusual, i.e. the New World Order. He is going outside his covenantal relationships (his agreements or oaths of office) to what is foreign and new, i.e. this is a picture of someone in an adulterous (political) relationship with a foreign power and in betrayal of his own people (his own nation). This person is two-faced, i.e. he presents an image outwardly contrary to his true character, and for the purpose to deceive and to hide his true intentions. His goal is to lead his own people to believe he is doing one thing, while he is doing just the opposite. This definitely fits with the description of Hercules. Politically speaking, this is the way of the New World Order which is abandoning the old order (our present form of government). Leaders within our own government, who have adopted the ways of the New World Order, thus, are insiders who are working to betray us, and to hand over the United States of America to the beast.

One of the ways in which we are being betrayed and handed over can be read about in the new law Obama just signed at the end of the year, i.e. the National Defense Authorization Act of 2014, which gives Obama the authority to arrest and incarcerate indefinitely American citizens on the suspicion of them being a threat to the security of the nation, thus removing the Bill of Rights, and including the authority to kill American citizens on the suspicion of being a threat, without trial or the normal due course of law. Presently our government is collecting all kinds of data on its citizens, such as emails, text messages, phone calls and social media site posts and photographs, and is putting this information into a data base for the purpose of labeling those the president deems to be a threat. From what I understand, evangelical Christians may be at the top of this list of potential “terrorist” threats to the nation, because evangelical Christianity, which Jesus taught, is considered “religious extremism” and is thus classified in the area of a “hate crime” against humanity. They must eliminate us because Christ’s followers are the biggest threat to Satan’s rule.

The Phoenix

I read a few more news articles, one of which concerned a father who apparently killed his two daughters and then himself, and a father who killed his 13 year old son with an ax. The second story took place in Phoenix. This story jumped out at me because of the symbology of the Phoenix (bird) in relation to the US government and the New World Order. The Phoenix symbolizes the death of the old world order and the rise of the new order out of the ashes of the old. We just completed the year 2013, and now we are in 2014. The boy killed was 13 years old. The article spoke of a violent beginning to the New Year, which I believe is the picture of the transition of the old order to the new order via the death of 2013 and the birth of 2014, i.e. I believe we are going to begin to see some of these things talked about here come to fruition this year, as the “father” of our nation puts to death the old order so that the new order can rise out of its ashes. This also fits with the murder-suicide scenario, as well, because we are being destroyed from within, i.e. the snake eating its own tail, in other words. The two daughters could symbolize the US Government and Church, i.e. the Great Prostitute, i.e. Babylon the Great being destroyed by the beast, and from within.

The other news story was concerning this new mayor of New York City. He was a symbol of the Phoenix bird, as well, and that of Hercules, for the picture painted is that the new administration is going to fix the mess created by the previous administration. He is the “hero” who is going to save New York. Going along with that, I also read a sports news story, and I don’t follow sports at all, but because of the wording in the title. Evidently a player was suspended, and this suspension sent a message that no one is above the rules, no matter how high up they are. The article followed this with the phrase “how novel,” which means new or different or tale (or tail, in this case, perhaps).

The Lord connected this then with the story about the new administration in New York, because there was a caption in that article that read: “I have a bold plan to break from the Bloomberg years” (the old order) “and end ‘The Tale of Two Cities.’” The two cities in this novel were in England and France, which were the “father” nations of the U.S., so it is possible that we (the US) serve as its “tail,” i.e. the tail of the snake. So, this would be saying, in essence, that this is about putting an end to the United States of America, which I believe to be the message in all of these articles mentioned. As well, the novel was set in the setting of the French Revolution, which was discussed in a previous writing, and is a picture of a totalitarian government removing religious freedoms and going after those who claim faith in Jesus Christ, i.e. this is about the death of Christianity, equating Christianity with “the reign of terror” (See: http://originalworks.info/the-blood-of-his-servants/).

Righteousness and Evil

In this passage of scripture we have encouragement and hope, though, for those who hold true to the word of God, the gospel of our salvation, who do not deny Christ nor do they bow to the beast, and thus they are persecuted and even martyred for their faith. One day Jesus Christ will return and take us to be with himself, and then there will be a new heaven and a new earth and the old order of this world system will be put to death and we will reign with Christ in glory for eternity. The Dragon, Beast and False Prophet will be removed, we will no longer suffer or be sad or be tempted to sin, and God will wipe away every tear from our eyes. Amen! Oh, how I look forward to that day. We will get to be with our Lord forever! Those who are victorious over Satan and sin via Jesus’ shed blood on the cross for our sins and via our faith in Jesus Christ, will inherit eternal life with God.

Yet, for those who practice, i.e. who are established in sinful lifestyles, as such was the picture of this Hercules figure; who are morally (or sexually) impure, who murder, and who are among the cowardly, as discussed in this writing, i.e. the adulterous and betrayers, and those who practice lies as a way to cover up their evil deeds, these will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur, for nothing impure will ever enter into God’s eternal kingdom. In other words, those who have rejected Jesus Christ and his blood sacrifice for their sins, even those who claim to know him but by their deeds show they do not, will not enter into God’s eternal kingdom. Only those whose names are in the Lamb’s book of Life will enter.

So, if you are playing with sin, and you are like Hercules, and you are living a lie, pretending to be one thing while you are living like hell, get right with God today while you still have today, because truly these are troubled times and you may not have tomorrow.

My Jesus, My Savior / Michael W. Smith

My Jesus, My Saviour,
Lord there is no one like you,
All of my days, I want to praise
The wonders of Your mighty love.

My comfort, my shelter,
Tower of refuge and strength
Let every breath, all that I am
Never cease to worship You…

Sources:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hercules; http://www.pantheon.org/articles/h/hercules.html; http://www.azcentral.com/community/phoenix/articles/20140101phoenix-tolleson-killings-new-year.html; http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ine-brennan-michigan-state-rose-bowl/4282703/; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerberus; http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...ork-struggling-middle-class-article-1.1563994; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_(mythology)

Back