Not so sure about the vasectomy now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you are not man enough to get it done maybe this fellow can help you. Looks like he is experienced.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415204993952.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415204993952.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 12
My dear brother......RELAX! Take a deep breath.

I had it done 25 years ago and it is a no brainer, no problem event. The local is extremely effective and Because you "feel" does not mean you will hurt. When you go to the dentist, you know he is working in your mouth but you also know that you are in no danger of pain or problems.

Buck up and think of your wife. Just do it and you will not be sorry.

Actually, for the dentist they use something to somewhat knock me out as well. I'm not knocked out, nor is it a twilight stage, but I just don't care what's going on.

That is all I am looking for. I don't want to know what's going on. If it's just a local, I know what's going on because he detailed the procedure to me yesterday. That I cannot do.

My advice still is to not do it at all and for each of you to accept one another as you are. But I will certainly pray for you both as maintaining a marriage is a noble and important duty.

Lysander, I know you mean well, but some sort of birth control is going to happen, and it does not mean that we do not accept one another as we are. To say otherwise is judging us falsely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back