1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Not going to lie kinda scared.

Discussion in 'Marriage and Relationships' started by thegrizz007, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Hello everyone am 24 and I have recently been lurking on this forum and love how helpful everyone is to each other it's so nice to see people with that compassion. I've been with my wife for 6 years now 4 married we have two beautiful children and I love my family so so much. My wife and I had a real rocky start but we worked through it and got better we both did some stuff that neither one of us can seem to get over and it literally years us apart. We have also been fighting a bunch and to her everything I say is starting a fight even though I tell her I'm not mad or complaining just trying to talk. So she gets upset then that's when literally everything comes up from the past. I don't get it o wish we could just be happy again I pray all the time about it in tears but it seems she has given up she says she doesn't want us anymore and it's breaking my heart. She has been my rock and best friend for so long always there for me when I had no one. Is there a way I can save it? [emoji26]

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk
  2. Is she also a believer? It might help is someone like a pastor would do some counseling for both of you. It is very important to look beyond each others mistakes to make marriage a success. Otherwise, such things will keep on piling up and bite back all the time
  3. #3 CCW95A, Jun 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
    The husband is the head of his wife, and you are responsible to make sure to not let the devil have a place in your family that would cause divisions between you and your wife. Bind the devil, and resist his works by wielding the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God. This marriage relationship is just like the Garden of Eden that God placed Adam, and Eve in, were they both had fellowship with God. The Lord God told Adam to guard and protect that Garden from what could enter in to disrupt there fellowship which they had with each other and the Lord their God.
    The Lord will change the behavior of your wife by changing you, and the same with your wife by changing her. Stand your ground, and speak the Word of God over all your family, and surely do not fear, for God has not given you a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and a sound mind.
    Lisa444 likes this.