1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Not Exactly A Newbie

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by womanpreacher, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Not Exactly A Newbie

Greetings to Everybody,

I just wanted to re-introduce myself. I joined some time last summer, and I believe I posted my introductions then. In case I missed that step, I am taking care of that business now.

I am from many places throughout the USA, and some of those places include: Wilkes-Barre, PA (my hometown); Martinsville, Danville, Newport News, and Hampton, VA; Spokane, WA; Denver, CO; and currently Phoenix, AZ. I also have lived overseas in three countries: Japan, South Korea, and China.

Traveling, meeting new people, evangelizing, and discipling are four of the most important interests in my life, especially since I am a full-time evangelist who also happens to be a licensed and ordained minister.

Good to be back on CFS....
  2. Welcome back womanpreacher. The mission trips must have so exciting. Do you have some experiences to share with us?
  3. It is great to have you here my sister!
  4. Welocme back WomanPreacher - from another one.

5. Jeff,

When the Holy Spirit so leads me, I would be more than happy to share some of the mission-field experiences I have encountered.
  6. Thank you for your warm welcome.
  7. Thank you. If you want you can start a thread somewhere and update us on what you are doing so we can pray over it.
  8. Hey there,

Doesn't hurt to introduce yourself (even if it's for a second time lol). Welcome back. Great to have you back. I'm looking forward to getting to know you. God bless...

Miss J (aka MJ)
  9. Thanks MJ.