1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Non-Moving Earth???

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by dUmPsTeR, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Juk and KingJ say Amen and like this.
  2. Junk science... if the earth is stationary and everything else is swirling around us, the furthest galaxy would be flying around us billions of times faster than the speed of light.
    Juk, Cturtle and Siloam says Amen and like this.
  3. Not at all true - everyone knows that the earth is flat and the universe revolves around it. LOL...:LOL:....;)
    LysanderShapiro, KingJ, Fish_of_Faith and 2 others say Amen and like this.
  4. Lol. You must be having us on.
    Everyone knows earth is a bouncy ball thats being bounced around by a heavenly basket ball team.
    Juk and Major say Amen and like this.
  5. I think science of the bible is way cooler! :)
    Juk, Fish_of_Faith and Cturtle says Amen and like this.
  6. I seem to recall reading in te book of Enoch that the universe is like a huge clockwork planetarium.
  7. Very interesting. We actually know very little about space. Who says earth could not be acting like a photon with wacky quantum mechanics?
  8. LOVE it!....:LOL:
  9. Isn't that the same book that declares...........
    "and the third, who is set over all the powers, is Gabriel: and the fourth, who is set over the repentance unto hope of those who inherit eternal life, is named Phanuel.’
    Juk likes this.
  10. Could be I only read enough of it to cause me to look round to see if I could see the hidden
    candid camera crew.:)
    Major likes this.