1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Nobody Expects....

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Banarenth, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Nobody Expects....

Winds blow, mountains tremble, the rivers flow, the forest does nothing..

Rooster : Stop being so dramatic, you just aren't that important

Donkey : Shhhh, I like this movie

Rooster : Movie?

Umm...anyway, I am kinda sorta back...ish. Not sure how much time I'll have, but I'm here for now at least.

Jeffin likes this.
  2. hi m8 what you been doing.?and welcome back.

3. Whoa .... Wait a moment .... Is that who I see ? What ??? I missed rooster and donkey ...

Man, it's been a long time so you have some catching up to do , telling us all about what you have been up to Brother Ban .

4. Well, working hard. I'm about halfway through seminary. Have about 7 months to go before the wedding. I have my kids back four days a week now, and I'm working on several ministry projects. So, yeah, the usual light load.

Rooster : There isn't anything light about your load fatso.

Donkey : Now that's just rude

5. You are a busy man for sure . But it's nice to see you back and stick around . we love to have you with your rooster and donkey :smiley90:

6. Hi Banarenth. I'm curious... What does you name mean?

7. My name has no literal meaning. It's a combination of several things, but is mostly inspired by a combination of a line in Peter Pan and a series of book by Anne MacCaffrey. It's always a bit of a complicated explanation. Usually just easier to say I made it up.

8. Haha. Ok.

9. Hello!
    Banarenth ?

You're still alive? HAHA
    We thought you lost your way. I've seen your name but haven't ever seen you show your face ,I don't think. And still its sort of hidden. :D

But welcome back!

{Don't mind me , I'm just a big joker! } :p

10. :eek:hno01: Dusty gives us a clue!

He can ban you if you don't behave!
    :p

11. Good to see you back, Ban. So you've been going to seminary? No wonder you've been scarce. Pop in when you can; we've missed you.

12. I don't think I can ban anyone anymore, not that it matters much. I haven't been a moderator in over a year, and even then, I was only really active in the earlier days of the board. I'm just your friendly neighborhood helper now.

13. Banarenth
    I know you can't. I wasn't serious but just joking because they were calling you Ban. Guess I shouldn't joke with people I don't know.

God bless

14. It's all good. It won't take you long to realize that I'm rarely ever serious, but I do tend to be overly analytical.

Donkey : You said a...

Rooster : Don't encourage him...just don't.

15. Ha ha .... Yah .... just don't encourage him .:smiley90:

16. Well I'm happy to see you back even if it is off n on. God Bless you little buddy ol pal ol chum ol friend!:cool:

Chili out