No Fears

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom
shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life;
of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1

From today’s text, David gave two reasons why he could not be afraid. First, he referred to the Lord as his light. Light here means revelation. David said that he had a revelation of the saving power of God, and so he had no reason to fear. As a child of God, you ought to have the revelation of the salvation that Jesus brought. He defeated the devil (Col 2:14-15), defeated sickness (1 Peter 2:9), defeated sin (2 cor. 5 vs. 19). Now you are a victor. You have overcome the world!

When you seem to be going through a hard time in your health, your finances, your family or whatever area of your life, you can, like David, have a revelation of God’s saving power in Christ Jesus. Don’t be afraid! Jesus already paid the price for your peace.

The second reason David said he would not be afraid from today’s text is because he saw God as the strength of his life. A man with superior power has no reason to be afraid. With this power, we tread upon all the ability of the enemy without being hurt (luke 10:19). Make it your confession that the Lord is the strength of your life, and see weakness flee.

DO THIS:
Give no place to fear. Stand strong in the revelation of God’s word. Let revelation be superimposed over circumstances. FOR MORE OF THIS JOIN OUR BBM CHANNEL DAILY DEVOTIONAL OUR CHANNEL PIN IS C004502AA

Back